The HypaCover Self Seal Finger Dressing is a small low-adherent sterile dressing pad attached to an elastic bandage. It provides protection and cushions finger or thumb wounds.
This HSE (Health and Safety Executive) compliant dressing is designed to be quick and easy to apply to any finger wound prior to the arrival of professional help or to stem bleeding while the patient is en-route to hospital.
The medical grade thick absorbent pad is 3.5 by 3.5 cm in size with a long stretchy bandage that can be wrapped around the finger. An adhesive patch on the end secures the bandage without the need for pins or tape. As a result, this dressing is easy to apply with one hand, perfect for emergency situations where the patient may be alone.
Wrapped in strong flow packaging, the sterility expiry date of the dressing is clearly printed on the pack to ensure your first aid kit remains well stocked and legal.
- Non-adherent sterile dressing pad with stretchy bandage
- Provides cushioning and protection for finger wounds
- Comfortable elastic construction
- Self-sealing adhesive strip for easy application
- Available individually or in a pack of 12