- Secures – Provides wound support and increases the tensile strength of the wound, compared to sutures
- Helps improve cosmetic outcomes – Non-invasive, sterile design helps reduce scarring and the risk of infection, compared to sutures and staples, with less tissue trauma and better cosmetic outcomes.
- Easy on patients – Comfortable to wear compared to sutures. Hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Allows early staple/suture removal – Helps patients get back to their normal routine faster.
- Saves money – Less expensive than skin adhesives, sutures or staples.
- Easy to apply – Fast application
3M™ Steri-Strip™ Reinforced Adhesive Skin Closures are the standard in adhesive skin closures, trusted for their convenience, simplicity and non-invasive design.
3M™ Steri-Strip™ Reinforced Skin Closure Strips is the original skin closure strip with microporous non-woven material designed to let the skin ‘breathe’ and reinforced filaments for added strength. A pressue sensitive hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Steri-Strip Reinforced Skin Closures are used in the closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal